Chronic vaginitis linchen simplex vuvlar vestibules

Posted , 12 users are following.

I have been suffering with chronic BV for almost 5 years now I have tried everything you think of probotic antibiotic you name it I've done the chronic BV has caused all the other problems I know have the contact dermatitis is so frustrating because I don't know what's causing it I don't know if I have some sort of food allergy or if I should go get tested for it..I've kind of figured out my body after going through this all these years and I've learned to cure myself but it doesn't stay away I've been to the Unversity of Iowa may clinic and everywhere locally I'm at a lose..it has ruined my sexual life and personal life i would rather cry myself to sleep or stay in bed also they said sugar is not a culprite but i believe it is anybody have any suggestions for me? I would so appreciate it! Thank you

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

SUGAR IS A BIG FACTOR !!!!! AS THEM FOR CIPROFLOXACIN!!!!!!!!!! limit your sugars!!! NO MORE ENERGY DRINKS. lots of water!!!!!! dont take baths!!!!!!! take showers and use fagrance free soap!!!!!! dont wear tight clothing!!!! and let stop wearing tampons!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted

For gentian violet treament how much do I put mix in the water I'm not sure of the amount I'm supposed to put in please help

• Posted

She said " Make half and half with water and insert with a tampon."

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.