Chrstmas wishes

Posted , 9 users are following.

Happy Christmas to everyone on this forum.Thanks for all your valuable advice and for words of comfort and just being there. Will probably be needing you all again in the New Year when I have my second TKR. 

3 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Right back at you Joan smile and a very merry xmas ti everyone too, I would never have got where I am today without you all, thanks for your...patience,kindness,good humour, and endless support these last two months,you have no idea how powerful you all are. TKR,s RULE OK smile smile
  • Posted

Merry Christmas Jean and to you all. Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow.

Did laugh to myself this morning, I bet it will only be us bunch tomorrow exercising before our Christmas lunch!!!

Warm issues

Nikki

Xx

• Posted

Merry Xmas to you Nikki

That leaves a lot to the imagination 

all of us exercising biggrin

While singing

all I want for Xmas is a pain free Knee

• Posted

🎄Happy Christmas to you to Joan, and also to all off the people who contribute to, and read this forum🎄

Very Best Wishes form,

Glenda 9 weeks -left TKR

• Posted

I second that Glenda

I don't know how I would have coped without all the support  and encouragement from everyone on this Forum 

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year

to all on this Forum 

Jean 

• Posted

Merry Christmas to everyone!  And I'll be joining you, Joan for knee number two in March 2015.

Here we go again ......

Kindest regards.

Lynn 25 weeks post op

• Posted

Sorry I'm a bit late in the day - Merry Christmas to you all and thanks for all your help and reassurance over the last 5 months. I laughed at the exercise comment 😊 I actually gave myself some time off today and didn't do my second lot 😊 Good luck to those of you having your 2nd TKR in 2015.

Jen 

• Posted

i agree with you, joan!  this forum is invaluable.  i wish you all the very best for your second tkr and may it go smoothly for you, i.e. you will not need the forum!  i am a long way from going in for my second ... am still working on building up my badly atrophied muscles in my operated leg.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.