Cibralex Side Effect Issues

Posted , 2 users are following.

HI, I'm a 20 year old female and I have just recently started taking Cibralex and I have been having quite a rough time of it. Especially in the mornings. I'm only on 5mg at the moment and I'm not handling even that well and I'm supposed to up my dose to 10mg but I'm nervous that my symptoms will get worse. I currently wake up and automatically start panicing and trembling and feeling really hot. Last night it even woke me up at like 2am because I was panicking so bad. My entire chest literally felt like it was on fire. And I'm not booked in to see my dr. until the 2nd of Aug and I can't even talk with him on the phone because he's gone on vacation until monday. This is really frustrating me and scaring me. Does anyone have any advice or experience they can share? Are these symptoms normal? Like it's almost like the drug has made me more stressed then I already was.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes Jess.Same I hate mornings to come.my heart is racing .out my chest.I have chills like goose pump kind then hot an sweats.I want to cry my eyes out.hard to live like this.nausea.also.ok had every Blood Test all normal. said its Stress,these symptoms are not normal. my daughter is a LPN its scares me too. cause i took anxiety attacks. and this is not 1 of them.i had a complete hysterectomy its not menopause.ok have u had any stress in ur life recently?such as moving..I Moved lost my dog.but ive always had alot of stress in my life.God Bless you.Keep in touch.an I will do the same.oh 1 more thing.has your bowel movements changed.praying we make it. call me Lynn an 5mg of this drug shld not do much goin to research it now.Hugz
    • Posted

Thank you for your feedback. I was supposed to up my dose to 10mg but I didn't because of all the bad side effects I've been having. I'm waiting until I can get in to see my doctor which will hopefully be soon. The symptoms have seemed to have calmed down a little bit during the day but mornings are still the worst. I'm nervous that if I start taking the 10mg that it will all get worse again. What do you think?

• Posted

Ok This drug can cause all the symptoms we are having. its used for Gen Anxiety.an to raise ur seratonin levels to make ur mood happier.but side effects include these.changes in heart rate

congested or runny nose

constipation

diarrhea

difficulty sleeping

dizziness

drowsiness

dry mouth

fatigue

fever

heartburn

increased sweating

insomnia

loss of appetite

nausea

sexual dysfunction including:

decreased libido (sex drive)

erectile dysfunction (difficulty getting or keeping an erection)

inability to have an orgasm

stomach upset

yawning                5 mills is not much. takes 10 days to 2 weeks to work.try to keep taking them. please keep in touch 

• Posted

I'm going to keep taking them it's just tough. I was supposed to up my dosecond to 10mg but I chose not to because Im nervous my symptoms will get worse. I'm waiting to see my doctor before I up my dose to see what they say. What do you think?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.