citalalapram

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi all I was wandering if someone could help me I've been off cetalapram now for 2 months after reducing down from 20mg to 10mg I am now totally off them but the side effects are really bad can anyone tell me how long these side effects last as I'm not sure I can cope being off them with there affects or should I just go back and stay on them pls help thankyou

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi I have decided to take Ruth's advice I'm now back on them and it will probably take me a good 18 months before I will be fully off them and going to reduce by small amounts over the next 18 months so I hope this will work I can't go threw that again its the worst think of i side affect I've ever known thank you all for your advice grateful there's a forum that i can talk about it without feeling I'm going mad

• Posted

You're not going mad, honestly, it's discontinuation. Now you've reinstated them, you will likely get some start up effects, but eventually you'll stabilise. Try not to time your recovery (easier said than done, I know.) You will feel better, it just takes time to settle...

This forum has really helped me through a tricky three month patch, it's great isn't it?

• Posted

Thanks Ruth this forum as certainly helped me and im very great-full to everyone who`s took there time out to even reply 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.