Citalapram 20mg success story

Posted , 6 users are following.

i was going to write a whole big story about my journey but i decided to Keep it short and sweet for anyone still going through what i called 'the struggle' aka the first 4/5 months.

all i want to say is keep fighting and there is an end and it is worth it in the end.

im here if anyone wants to ask any questions and ill try get back to everyone x

6 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

when was your breakthrough? Im 4 weeks in and still experiencing anxiety and tremors. And really sleepy all the time. You take at night?

• Posted

at the start i took it in the morning and was sleepy during the day so i changed to night time. that seemed to work but i still got so many other side effects. i was taking bad panic attacks and there was more than once when i thought i was going to have to stop taking the meds. it wasn't until i really started pushing myself, going on a 2 week holiday i was nearly going to cancel. going back to work, going to cbt and joining a gym that i started to feel the effects and started to feel better.

• Posted

Congrats on your success and making it through the 'struggles'. I'd like to hear more of your story, even if it is long! I'm 4 weeks into 20mg and can't even imagine another four months of this hell!

• Posted

my other reply on here has a little more detail about my story. 4 weeks is still early days. for me it was probably some of the worst weeks. just Keep pushing through. there is an end and its worth the hell as it has changed my life for the better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.