Citalapram

Posted , 3 users are following.

Been taking citalapram for 10 months.now on 20mg...feeling great...we moved house and it sent me over the edge....ive tried to come off them but the bad feelings come back so im stopping on them? is there any reason doctors dont like you to stop on them?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Lizzieg

It is not they wish you to stay on them it is because you need to take them.

Your GP and together with you will know when to stop

• Posted

Can I ask why you thought coming off them when you were feeling bad was a good idea?
    • Posted

Hi,, Gillian,, doctor tryed to get me off them and my friend says it bad for your helth?
  • Posted

Just wondering if they.re bad for your health in the long run?
    • Posted

10 months isn't very long to be on them. Some people take them for years and years with no problem. If you come off them too soon then chances are the problem is going to come back.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.