Citalopram 10 mg for almost 3 weeks

Posted , 5 users are following.

Monday will be 3 weeks that's I've been on Citalopram 10 mg. For awhile now I been having that dreamy like feeling like derealization and its freaking me out. I'm about ready to give up. I want to feel ok again. When will this get better. I've stopped working for over a month now to try and work on myself and get better. My sleep is a little better and i don't have as much negative thoughts anymore. My anxiety is also a little better. I just don't like this dreamy feeling sad

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hiya, I've been on 10mg for 6 months now and feel so much better. I have had CBT councelling and done a mindfulness course, both of these have been hugely helpful and I'd def recommend both xxxx
    • Posted

Well thank you for any and all encouragement. I've just never experienced any of this before so its all new to me.. So I'm just lime OK what next.
    • Posted

I feel sometimes like I'm having mild panic attacks and I've cone to realize I don't like being at home by my self!!!!
    • Posted

It'll take sooo much longer than you'd think to work but it will. The mornings were the worst but now not so bad. You'll have blips along the way but I am so much better than I was 6 months ago xxx good luck with it all xxx
  • Posted

So today is 3 1/2 weeks of being on Citalopram 10 mg. still having the foggy headed feeling. I was doing pretty good for about 2 days. And then yesterday my anxiety got bad n now I feel myself getting depressed. I just want to feel better. I went through this same thing with I was pregnant almost 2 years ago. I'm thinking maybe I need to increase my dose but I'm scared because of side effects. Where is the light at the end of the tunnel lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.