citalopram

Posted , 3 users are following.

ive just taken my first pill at 10mg

the self harm side effects warning is freaky , but i will brave it out,see how it goes , any thoughts on this fearful first time would be welcomed, :?: im also taking 2mg diazepam

would this be a clash of chemical intake :?:

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

after reading an earlier comment on the feeling of sickness from these pills i will carry on taking them , thanx kate i hope that it does pass cos im the kind of person that cant take bellyaches and headaches much like many i suspect, sorry to admin if what i wrote was in any way offensive it was not intended,the facts of what i wrote are absolutely true ,but i wont go on about it im not that obsessed by the horlicks drinking idiot, the sickness feeling went after about 2hrs so i need to know if the time taken for this feeling to pass gets shorter, and yes mrs j i need 2 rant about the things that have bugged me for more time than i can remember,i hate unjust people or attitudes and there are far too many bad attitudes floating around the houses of power and decision making, too many bad apples in the carts no-one seems to want to do anything about anything anymore,since this terrorist hunt has begun the world now says, 'if georgey porgey bush can bully the world and get clean away with it then so shall i' , this is in no way related to admin removing my previous post ,the social security system has now been made more dificult on purpose just to force troubled people in to work which in my opinion is more of a danger to this society, we had a 900billion pound cost of running the nhs when mr blair came into power , then cdiff appeared and mrsa , now evryone is avoiding the hospitals like the plague nothing happens on its own in my opinion,sorry to anyone offended by my particular opinion on sujects that this government think people are bloody stupid about ,bla bla bla I LOVE THE WORLD REALLY.

more rantin tomorrow, can u tell me if the sick effects disipate from these pills before they send me to work and i puke on my boss,{by accident of course lol}

• Posted

Action uk

When do you take your pills?

I take mine in the morning with some food and I havn't been sick and had few side effects. Just a handful of cornflakes with milk.

The other thing is I stopped drinking alchohol and this has helped cos alchohol makes you feel depressed and its a wicked drink that turns your head to a mush of gunk. Opps I started to get carried away then.

When the medication kicks in then you will feel a lot better. You just have to struggle through until then.

Good Luck

we are here to listen to your ranting ;-)

J x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.