Citalopram 30mg

Posted , 5 users are following.

How long does this medication take to level you out 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sophie,  Most doctors advocate a period of six weeks, which in my case was right, but this will vary with each individual so it could be shorter or longer, but not by much either way. Hang on in there

• Posted

Its different for everybody. Some people it is 6-8 weeks and others it takes months ive been on 20mg for 9 weeks now and im having good days and bad days the bad days are usually when i sit in bed dont go out of the house and dont keep my mind occupied. Even though im still having bad days i am sticking with these tablets because i am so much better than i was 9 weeks ago 
  • Posted

Hi. I'm almost at week 5 and I'm doing much better. I'm able to refocus if I get anxious but I defo recommended trying to keep yourself busy if you are able to. Good luck and hang in there. It will get better x

• Posted

Hang on in there 

Am a year in on 20mg second time around

Yes everyone’s comments are correct 

I have a thread Success on Citalopram I started about 6 months ago

See if u can find it 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.