Citalopram 40mg

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey everyone I upped my dosage about 4 weeks ago now had a tough time doing so tho had side effects of serve anixiety depression consent crying for no reason and not much sleep etc but iv notice these last few days I feel numb like no emotion nutthing nor happy or sad just flat but the good news is my crying spells have stopped an I have had better sleep until 6 in the morning an my eating habits have gotten better an still been able to go to work... but I just feel so flat like nutthing an I'm just wondering if this will go away like I still get some anxiety an little happiness hear me there but not a hell of alot like I should be gettinh does this mean I need more time on these or go back to the GP an see what he says just duno what's happening with me..? Aint felt like this for a year when I first got diagnosed!! Anyone else can relate when upping there dosage?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.