Citalopram and mitazapine

Posted , 6 users are following.

HI doctor has put me on 10mg Citalopram and 15 of mitazapine is anyone else on this combo thanks

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Mrs Susan, unfortunately I’m not on Mirtazapine but I might ask my Dr. since I’ve seen many people on that combo. I just took Ambien 1st time last night and slept ok now I feel very jittery this morning and spacey. Today is my 24th  Day on 10mg of  citalopram. 

• Posted

Hi Wil the spacey and jitters could still be the cit many complain of that late side effect x x
    • Posted

10 mg of citrolopram is just a starter and would suggest 20mgs would be just right
  • Posted

hi ,i was on citalopram for many years,and i have to say that i would not take anything else other than citrolopram as the side effects would be too great
  • Posted

Hi, i am on that combo and its so so Mirtzapine is very sedating and also I have put on weight.I will look at coming off mirtazapine in the next month or so as I dont see a great deal of anti depressant or anti anxiety benefit xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.