citalopram day 72

Posted , 6 users are following.

hello ,, hope evryone is doin well,, i m just here to tell how i m feelin this days ,,, guest what,, i m feeling neary 70%  (dont forget no one in this WORLD is 100%)citalopram work just needs time,, i was bad about 8 weeks ago, anxity robbed my life i didnt give up and still not giving up no matter how long it take there is light in the end of the tunel,, make sure people out there that u need to help the tablet to work don’t expect the tablet to do evrything for u,, ther was days wer i was crying and there was days wer i was scared to go for walk,,feelin down,  most days i never thout i would be my slef agin , but i got out there i faced the world and walked every day for 2 miles , i stoped drinkin coffe and energy drinks and keeps pushing my slef to only think positive and keep reading about anxiety learn more and more evryday,, the only side effect still with me when it hits afternon i get tired, not a big problem body stil geting used to the citalopram , i m a person that never taken any drugs(cit or any antibiotics) in my life or sufferd from anxiety,,, Mostly i m here to tell u that there is people that lisen here and citalopram works , when i was suffring bad all i see on the web was there this and the dat only on negative site , the only positive and helpfully was with people here... 

Ben 

2 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Thanks for the encouraging words Ben. I was on this drug 20mg for five years a DVD it turned my life around. I just wish I stayed on it. I struggled a lot over the six months and I've been back on 20 mg for 7 days and I'm finding it really tough but I know I just have to stick with it.

• Posted

Sorry that was supposed to be and it turned my life around not the word DVD 😬

• Posted

we all here for each other u will get better aging just we need time,, i stil get littel blipz but i try my best to ignored,,, 
  • Posted

Hey Ben !

It’s great to hear you are doing good. 👍🏼🎉🎉 Because if you I push myself to walk 🚶🏻???even if it is only 15 min I do it. It’s amazing  that I feel better after it. Thank you!! Funny thing is I gave up coffee 2 weeks ago and I get extremely tired 💤 in Afternoon when I’m at work. I force myself to get through the day. 

Stay well keep us posted how you are! 

Will 😎

• Posted

Hi Ben

Really glad to read you are doing well xx

• Posted

Hi Ben and Lois

Well Ive returned to work, but I must say that the anxiety isnt much better...

Ive noticed that on some days it isnt as bad but still there and mainly in my ear and face...Im on 8 weeks now, I see the GP in a couple of weeks so I will ask for an increase to 20 mg but I wont take the 20 in one shot, I will take 10mg at midday and the next 10mg at 4pm... this may be better on my body ...Ive invested in a pill cutter.. its so good, I feel like Im a drug dealer.. cutting pills etc,..lol

I have started excercising again to loose the mirtzapine weight I have put on xx

We have finally started getting warm weather in the UK so that puts a smile on my anxious face xx

Ben... great news that you are feeling better xx

• Posted

That's great Raj..are you still weaning off the martizapine? And perhaps you should try 15milligrams instead of twenty.. stabilize on that.and then move to 20..that way it will be kinder to your brain..take care

• Posted

Yes Raj, Lois is right I did the same with the pill cutter and went up by 5 mgs it was kinder to my body didn’t get the nausea. So did a few days on the extra 5 then went up again. It was the right way for me to do it but everyone is different x x 
    • Posted

Im going to stick to 15mg of the mirtz for another month and then decrease it to 7.5mg.

Im still not sure if Celexa is the one to fix me, but I think I should increase it to give it a fair shot ...xxx

• Posted

Hi Gillip, yes i will take it up to 15mg..

I get that nausea feeling too...

• Posted

Ok increase but if your not worry about side effects of increasing from 10to20..then go for it..but if you are try 15 then twenty...just looking out for you..
    • Posted

Hi rah, 

You said you have aniexty 🤯in your face and ears. What are your symptoms? The reason I ask is that I have ear pressure and I have a lot of mucus different times of the day. I’m on 10 mg. And just started my eighth week. I also have pain and pressure if I bend down. It has gotten much better. So I’ve noticed a huge difference over the past couple of weeks. My dr wants me to stay with 10mg which I’m fine with. 

Will😎

• Posted

Sorry Raj! It my big fingers on the keyboard lol 👍🏼

• Posted

Hi Will

yep, I have the pressure in the ears... its like a feeling that something is stuck in there but there isnt... 

I dont get the mucus though.. 

Do you get the rapid hear beats too? 

I have a feeling that my right side of my face is numb and i cant actually feel it.

Do you get the pressure all day? or does it go less as the day goes on??

• Posted

Raj. For along time I had this clicking sound on my right ear..and also that feeling your stating ..it took a while to go away..that was one of my less worries..but if finally diminish..don't remember how long it took...

• Posted

Raj and Lois, 

Raj yes I have that in both ears. If I yawn my ears clear. It comes and goes but I do also have what Lois had the clicking in my right ear. It used to make me nuts but I’ve had it for 10 months off and on and I have more worries. I’ve had MRI’s and other tests and nothing came up. 😬😬 I’m hoping the celexa will clear it away🙏🏻. Now with allergy season coming I don’t know what to expect and I’m apprehensive about taking Zyrtec or Flonase with this pill. 

Will😎

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.