citalopram side effects

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi how can I go to ''Anyone with no side effects on citalopram''

1 like, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I only know of one person that has had no side effects at all from it.

Everyone else I know (around 20 people) including myself has had nothing but serious trouble with them

• Posted

I stopped taking them after a month as they were killing me. Had a nightmare couple of months of withdrawal but now I'm fine
  • Posted

hi i am having problems with 10mg didnt sleep last night and had to phoe in work sick, do y mean you want to go to the thread about that?
    • Posted

hi christina i starten on my medication sunday before last so it could be early days, readig about it on here but it seems intolerable, what about you when did you start?
    • Posted

I am on day 5.Feel sick, no appetite, worried about my health,take sleeping tabets at night.Plus hot flushes palpitations hearthburn tickling in my chest
  • Posted

Citalopram worked great for my anxiety. I feel better than I've ever felt. I did gain 20lbs and I've never struggled with weigh before.
    • Posted

I on day 5 with CIT.I lost weight because I have no appetite, feel sick stressed and worried maybe I have a different health prob.I never had a healty appetite i think because of anxiety and stress but now is worse
    • Posted

I didn't have any other side effects other than weight gain. It did take awhile to get in my system enough to I felt sane and normal again.
    • Posted

Hi Tara, it is nice to know that some people have little side effects and it does exactly what it says on the tine - as they say!

Great to hear a positive.

Best Regards,

David

• Posted

Hi Cristina, I'm on day 14, and I do feel better, it's really difficult in the 1st week, but have faith and stick with it, it will get better.
  • Posted

I typed this in to google: Anyone NOT had any side effects on Citalopram

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.