Citalopram side effects

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hey guys, I’m really at my lowest point and need some advice. My vision is horrendous, I have tunnel vision and blurred vision and I’m only on day 4 of citalopram. Can anyone else relate to this?x

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Unfortunately yes those are some of the side effects of celexa..
    • Posted

Yes.it took a couple of months to completely disappeared..those two side effects your describing..
  • Posted

Havent had blurred vision but if you mean tunnell vision is same negative thoughts then yea. Ive been on citropram 2nd time first timw it worked took about 2 2 and half weeks .been on this time for 13 days not much relief so far. I get anxious depression not sure what you get.
  • Posted

yes all been there i m on week 13 and feeling much better!!! hang in there it will get better promise,,, and u will see light at the end of the tunel
  • Posted

Hi Belle, The blurred vision it never go away from you. It’s the same thing like other med but if you have sides effect. Don’t worry about that it takes for two weeks and then they are gone. I took form last year for 8 weeks it calm you down  a lot. My problem is I can’t fall sleep that all that right I stopped taking unity now. Still can’t falling sleep that all. I’m thinking maybe I might give myself a chance to let this med working again. I don’t know! 
    • Posted

Check with your gp april, if it’s not making you feel better they might want to try something else for you x
    • Posted

Thank you for your reply. I have appointment with him on next Friday. I’m so tired didn’t get any sleep. 🙏

• Posted

Hey Belle,

How are you?  I was and had every possible side effect. Im on 10mg week 13 and doing much better. I still have small blips but I can function and sleep better. Keep us posted.

Will😎

• Posted

Hey Will!

Not good unfortunately, glad to hear you’re doing good though despite the minor blips x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.