citalpram dizapam having bad side affects please answere

Posted , 2 users are following.

im at my wits end keep goin on and of cit because of the side affects im on week 3 still cant sleep suicido my lips r tingleing gettins twitched on my face dont know wat to do they say it can take 6wks thats y im stickin it out hoping i will be ok for xmas just cant take much more no light at the end of tunnel please help thanks x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hi,it is all totally normal side effects,if anything is worrying you,def ask your doctor. i had really awful side effects,and if you read it is pretty normal for this to happen,please continue bcos u really do have to give it time,its good to know that others are going through the same thing,dont put pessure on yourself to feel better by xmas,take one day at a time,set ur self small goals and when u reach them,congratulate urself cos its flippin hard,hope this helps,theres a light at the end of the tunnle,just keep going,patiently,step by step. smile
  • Posted

Hiya,

I've just started this stuff too. I'm on wk 4 now...

lips chapped to hell

pins and needles in feet

headaches and nausea

constipation

sex is sucking right now too

and concentration.... was I reading this or typing this?

I'm so tired I could fall asleep any second, but try sleeping and NOPE!

I've had some pretty bad panic attacks also.

awesome.

I try to stay really positive but it can be hard, I mean I'm a worryer and just reading the list of side effects can set me off in a panic!

here this pill will help you stop panicking and worrying.. by the way the side effects can cause panic attacks but don't worry about it! eh...yeah.

but overall its starting to help. I've just been told i can up my dose now before the christmas stress kicks in (this is a rough time of year for most of us anyway).

stick in there!

I try just measuring progress on a weekly basis and give myself a good ol pat on the back when I've had a good day and i get proper treats from friends etc if i manage a drama free day... incentive!

Loving these chats! really helpful and supportive of everyone!

x

• Posted

had to stop the cit could not take anymore had a majour panack attac will just stick to diazapam for my nerves thank you anyway hope u better soon
  • Posted

hi,ur post made me smile,because i take mine for anxiety and depression and when i read the side efects my anxiety was sky high before i took my first one!!! but smiles aside the side effects are something else,absolute hell,and i wish the first post would have given it a bit more time because it dos start to work,and gradually it gets better,ive been taking them for 9 weeks and im only just starting to feel back to me!!! i do get why the side effects would make it seem as though the meds not working,it can take a while to get started,but anyone going through this crap,hats off to you cos it flipping well sucks smile
  • Posted

hi all.thanks so much for your comments /experiences. .i am now on month 2 of this. .and at first,felt great (with side effects of course) .found that now,im struggling to sleep,am very anxious and bordering on paranoid! Is this normal.?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.