citrolopram

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been off work for 3 months suffering depression and anxiety tried venlafaxine and had good results but my blood pressure shot up so had to discontinue and went down hill fast. I am now on day

11of citrolopram 20mg feel terrible can't even get out the front door, is this normal and when should I start to see results.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Keep in there lynnet!!

You will feel better soon I hope they work for you like they have me!!

I try to live with it dont fight it!!

If you still not good in a week c your doctor maybe up your dose!

Keep strong !!

• Posted

Thanks gill. It is so hard because there is so many things I want to do but can,t. Mornings are the worst for me

How long have you been on this med and how long before you saw results. I am also feeling very nausea and have lost my appetite which I presume is a side effect.

• Posted

I started on 29th Nov! !

I was sick hot sweats frightening thoughts! But stuck with it.had the most wonderful Christmas then took a dive around new year only to find out you shouldn't drink on cit!!

I am well and truly feeling fantastic and life is great!!

Keep in there lovely don't expect to much of yourself take it easy it will happen

Keep intouch

• Posted

well done Gill. What strength are you on. How long did it take for you to feel the benefits. I do feel a bit desperate sometimes and think they are never going to work but I must give it time.
  • Posted

Hi lynnet

4 -5weeks and a lot of self help and self believing

I was sick of this thing taking over my body and all of a sudden I could fight it and even laugh

Don't be desperate I hope they start to work for you soon!!!!

Keep intouch

• Posted

Thanks for the encouragement I'll keep going, take it day by day.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.