Citroplan 10mg to 20mg

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey guys,

Currently been on 10mg for 3 months, I feel it's just not quite enough,I was advised to go up to 20mg but do I do it gradually or take straight away ? smile

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I just went straight from 10mg to 20mg and I did get some side effects (still have them now 4 days later, increased anxiety, bit of funny vision, sweating) but it's manageable and I know it will pass soon. Otherwise you could go 10, 20, 10, 20, 10, 20 for a week so its like 15mg a day (what my doctor also recommended). But it's not too big of a jump  smile 

Report Reply
    • Posted

Hey,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I thinking going to go straight onto 20mg.

I'm off work for a week so probably the right time ifvi get the side effects back again.

Have you noticed any improvement?

Mines mainly over thinking and anxiety, my brain is so overactivesmile

Report Reply
    • Posted

Yes! defiantely do it now if you have the week off work. I havent noticed an improvement yet.. I was on 10mg for 5 days then on 20mg now for 4 days so still at the beginning.. so I am still noticing all the starting side effects...
      Report Reply
  • Posted

Hi Lee, how did you feel for the first few weeks when you started taking these?  if you felt really bad then you could up them to 15mg until you settle then go to 20mg, or if you coped ok then go straight to 20mg.  
    Report Reply
    • Posted

Hi Paula,

For the first week I couldn't sleep, had really bad headaches and felt sick !!

This improved quite quickly tho smile

Report Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up