Clear a few things up.

Posted , 6 users are following.

(Gonna repost it because i'm hoping someone says these are just anxiety issues, maybe not the muscle pain but could the stuff in my chest be linked to anxiety? the lump and what i believe are palipitations)

Okay, so my names jack and i recently turned 20. I've been at uni for about 7 months now and have been living incredibly unhealthy. Drinking lots, smoking cigarettes and sometimes ganja, eating lots of fast food and very rarely doing harder drugs such as mdma, cocaine.

The other day i played football and was pretty much laid out after every short brust of sprinting. I've been having a few random things happen around my body recently and just wanted an expert opinion on them before i go to the doctors this week as i have decided i want my health back!

Okay so a few weeks ago i bruised my hand (right on the knuckle between my litle finger and ring finger) the bruise has gone and there is now a painless lump, about the size of a pea just sitting there. When i squeezed it a few week ago it was painful but now nothing.

Another random pain is this sharp stabbing (right about where my heart is) and usually when i move my arms or chest quickly, this only happens rarely but really scares me. I try take deep breaths when this happens but it usually doesn't affect it.

In the same place as the above, and also happening very rarely, a lump which i can only describe as diamond shaped, but much lager than my hand one starts to give me a burning sensation, usually after eating and laying down.

A bruise on my leg which is disappearing now but is also painless started to spread real big turned a deep purple before parts of it started going white (lighter than my skin.)

Now back to the football thing. I played for a while in the sun a couple days ago came back home and had sex and was perfectly fine the next morning, where the love making continued. That afternoon however most my muscles feel pulled. Calves, hamstrings, glutes, shoulders and some of my back are really bad. i've had pulled muscles before but not this many at once. Is this because i have gone from not doing much excercise at all to football and sex marathon in one day? 

The other lumps and bumps i will get seen to by a doctor but i would like some of you to explain what they could be. Are the muscle pains and any of the above linked? 

I have said this too many times but soon as these muscles repair i will get my health back!

just to add a little more info, my weekly diet would consist mainly or rice and chicken and about 3-4 takeaways/fast food. i drink lots of water and juice though, thats about as healthy as i get.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I think you have answered your Own question

."...Drinking lots, smoking cigarettes and sometimes ganja, eating lots of fast food and very rarely doing harder drugs such as mdma, cocaine." Your giving your body a hard time. Your at Uni. ? You must know what your doing to your lifestyle is the problem. I suspect you know the solution.

• Posted

Please do yourself a huge favour and go to see your doctor.

This advice is given not because we want to fob you off, but because what I have told you is the correct thing to do, and any other advice given on this forum would only be guesswork and therefore not applicable.

• Posted

Hi Jack, I'd visit a DR if I was you... It's good that you realise that your diet & bad habbits are out of control. I know student life is crazy...but your situation seems quite extreme. 

Muscle pain is hugely linked to anxiety. But I'd get a DRs opinion..I have a family relative that done mdma and lived life stupidly. Really not cool ! rolleyes

good luck visiting a Dr and with uni. Hope you manage to turn life around. Best of luck x

• Posted

the chest symptoms are v. likely due to your lifestyle - cigs/alcohol/ganga etc. i would, however have the Doc listen to your chest/heart to make sure nothing's a miss there. then chart yourself a healthier lifestyle.

best Caitlin.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.