Clicking

Posted , 7 users are following.

my hip is clicking when I do my exercises I am 3 and half weeks post op is this normal also I don't have physio till 18 Jan

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi Debbie s. i did not start physio until the sixth week and yes i had a clicking sound but it just went cannot remember when. now in month five and all is well still being careful not lifting heavy objects etc. or bending awkwardly. but i walk about an hour a day with my dog. which at one stage i thought I'd never be able to do. good luck with your continued recovery in 2019 happy new year.

• Posted

hi, I am 3 weeks post op after THR, physio appointment is on 2nd Jan for me. I am aware of the 'movement' in my new hip when doing exercises but dont have any clicking. Recovery has been good so far, hope yours has been too.

• Posted

it's been ok but not but it's very draining I so tired

• Posted

Debbie,

I'm just about 3 1/2 weeks post-op. I also have some clicking, particularly when going down the stairs and doing heel slides. I think it's OK as long as you don't have pain that accompanies it.

Keep up the exercises! Best wishes to you in your recovery!

Kevin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.