cling film v silk ski wear!

Posted , 7 users are following.

quick update on my physios idea of cling film to reduce hypersensitivity.I have nothing to wear pjs not suitable for shopping and weather too cold for skirts /dresses. Jeans just seemed altogether too stiff against my delicate skin, so hubby hit upon the idea of silk  ski baselayer bottoms, bless him he went and bought me some,apart from being very warm  Iwas very comfortable.Came in took of the jeans and the silky undergarment became totally unstylish but totally comfy loungewear.....brilliant

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I've been out all day with fairly light weight cotton trousers, and the nerves have been playing havoc with my leg!  couldn't wait to get home and put on my soft velvet jogging bottoms!  Maybe I'll try the ski wear!!!
  • Posted

I feel your pain !

I wore a skirt for work today no tights just one sick on to hold my padding on my foot and omg if that skirt brushed me knee once it brushed against it all day so now have a very sore knee back to joggers tomorrow

• Posted

Miight try that, I can't abide jeans or any cotton pants and only wear skirts at the moment and I am constantly holding my skirt off my knee.  In the house I have the skirt rolled up over the knee.... just me and hubby in so not bothered how it looks!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.