cluster of bumps on nose

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've been having this cluster of "pimples" on my nose for about two months now. At first I thought it was regular acne, but then I got worried that it might be something else since they didn't disappear. for such a long time and could not be sqeezed out like normal acne. I went to a dermatologist and she wasn't sure what it was so she scheduled a manipulation in which she wants to remove some of them and send them to a pathologist. That sounds extremely invasive to me and it is scheduled in two months so I wanted to ask for a second opinion. I looked all over the internet but nothing came close to my description. The closest thing I got to was a yeast growth. Does anybody have any clue what they might be and how they could be treated?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Looks like herpes.
    • Posted

I thought about that too, the thing is, they are painless and to not come and go.
    • Posted

They also do not scab like herpes. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.