Cold tingly feelings. Is this normal for anxiety?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I keep getting these cold tingly feelings in my head. Sometimes it is in my forehead and is currently in that area in front of my ears and is on both sides. My forehead actually felt cold while I was running. I am really scared. It is also in my ears a  lot and in my feet. Does anyone else get this? Please help

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hiya I suffer with anxiety and I do understand those feelings you describe I had one a few days ago, a cold pins and needle feeling on the top of my head I wasn't anxious at the time so found it hard to believe it was anxiety but I've read and been told it's an anxiety symptom, get checked at the drs if you're worried for piece of mind. We all suffer these frightening symptoms at some point with anxiety, take care x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.