come clean

Posted , 2 users are following.

i am on 7.5 mirt from 30 which i did on my own. 225  too 150 also on my own. just started mrt about 13 days ago. ven 2yrs. i also take xanax 1mm 4 times a day.i dont even count that.took it for 25yrs b4. iam thinking of getting off all. i have treatment resistant depression many years. forget what i really feel like.tried ect ketamine iv and nasal spray.love some ideas. it is scary .

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Have you tried Vitamin B Complex, Passiflora Oil, CBD oil. I can't take the oils with my epilepsy, but great reviews.

I take Vitamin B Complex, multivitamins and minerals, & PPMP ( potassium and magnesium) from health food store though, no Holland and Barrett or boots etc lol 👍

• Posted

do you take any anti depressants. thank you for answering me.do you feel good.
    • Posted

I take 15mgs of mirtazipine at night, vits & Minerals keep side affects away. Works for me 👍

I am not depressed, I was put on it because of severe anxiety.

• Posted

how is your anxity. batter I hope. God bless.
    • Posted

Thank you, yes no anxiety now, have my life back. All the best Harry 👍

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.