during the travel felt spells of dizzy thought it is due tired

than when i came home i had severe vertigo

when to er and than ent who confirmed vestibular neuritis

and by augest i am symptoms free

mean while i stopped taken seroxat

augest i was fine except for irritation and anxiaty

september is the same

on 17 sept i woke up with severe dizzines when ever i move my head

than since today the dizzy is there , done mri is fine and done balance tests all normal except bppv

my question could this happen due to seroxat withdrawal my syptoms are dizziness when ever i move my head and rocking sensation

and hypersensitivity to sounds

it effected my vision i have blurred vision and cant stands lights in mall or shopping places

with all this my anxity kicked in and had to start yesterday 12.5 mg of seroxat

i am just wondering has any one experenced something similar with seroxat

if i take the meds again will my dizzy go away؟

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I only took Seroxat for two days due to constant nausea (which I was warned about) and inability to focus my eyes properly (which I wasn't.) When I looked in the mirror I saw why - my pupils were constantly expanding and contracting. I told my doctor this was intolerable and I got put on a different antidepressant (venlafaxine, I think.)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.