Coming out in a weird rash!

Posted , 2 users are following.

the past few days i have been having weird reactions. it started when i woke up and my fingers were very swollen, red and itchy.

then walking in the evening my legs felt itchy, and when i came back inside i noticed white lumps all over my legs, bum, arms and some on my stomach.

it also happened when i got onto the train as my wrists and hands were covered in lumps and legs were itchy. Think it has something to do with moving in from the cold.imageimageimageimage

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

It looks like hives. These can be caused by allergies or in this case by exposure to cold conditions (cold urticaria) . If you take an antihistamine before you go out in the cold it should make things better.

• Posted

thank you so much for replying. could this be the reason why ive had a bad cough for 2 weeks now, been short of breath and wheezing.

must be allergic to the cold haha!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.