Complete vitamin b complex

Posted , 8 users are following.

does any of you take this vitamin for perimenapause?

2 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

YES, i take a b complex been taking it for years

• Posted

Be careful with Vitamin B. You can take too much easily. Especially with adding a supplement into the mix. Too much in the system can cause nerve damage. Most of your foods out there contain some B6. I would have a dr. check your B6 levels before starting a supplement. I speak from experience.

• Posted

oh wow I have been taking them for quite a while along with menopace and evening primrose oil !!! should I stop them?

• Posted

oh wow I have been taking them for quite a while along with menopace and evening primrose oil !!! should I stop them?

• Posted

just have your dr. check your B6 levels.....B6 doesn't leave the system as easliy as you think...how much B6? 1,000 a day or a 100?

• Posted

just have your dr. check your B6 levels.....B6 doesn't leave the system as easliy as you think...how much B6? 1,000 a day or a 100?

• Posted

if your dr didnt tell you to take them you might not need to. They can cause more harm then good if your B6 levels are in range

• Posted

just trying to not see someone go through what I have been going through with B6

• Posted

I Have Been Taking it for Yrs and I also Take a Magnesium Complex . I am 49 in January . I just Missed My First Period this Month . I Have been Going through Peri for yrs . You Pee what your Body does not need anyways . B Complex makes you pee yellow also . I take every other Day . I also Take a Iron Pill and a Good Fish Pill . It has Helped in this Crazy Meno Experience . ❤️

• Posted

oh good okay. it sounds like it doesn't effect you then. Good I am glad it works. Perimenopause is starting with me and I feel out of wack

• Posted

I just started taking it this month. so far no noticeable changes to my energy level, just really yellow urine!

• Posted

I just started taking it this month. so far no noticeable changes to my energy level, just really yellow urine!

• Posted

• Posted

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.