Computer lightheadedness

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does anybody experience this ? When staring at a computer screen and focusing on Work, they get light headed?

Thanks

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

That can be from your posrure. Tensing your neck and upper shoulders. They sell soecial pillows to help with that. Br sure your not clenching yiur teeth too.The other thing is they also sell special glasses that remove the blue light i think its called. Removes eye strain. Gamers use them. Hope that helps.
  • Posted

Could be that you need your eyes checked. 8 was getting it from tv and being on my phone and similar things, and generally if I focused on anything for too long. Turned out I need glasses.

Or it could be stress? Are you stressed about your work or under any pressure at all?

• Posted

Probably nothing serious, but there may be a reason other than anxiety. Again, probably an easy fix, nothing serious. Tell your doctor about it.
  • Posted

Staring at a computer screen or TV for long isn't good for your mental state. I believe it can induce anxiety.

Phil

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.