concerned

Posted , 2 users are following.

Why do I do fine most of the day and the later part of the day is when I start feeling blue. It's my family reunion weekend and instead of me feelin happy like I was earlier I'm suddenly feeling down in the dumps with no interest at all. And why are my eyes puffy? I really think the doctor made a mistake about my thyroids😢 someone help!!😢🙏🙏

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Your mood down time 

Everyone has it when your body gets low on energy tiredness stsrts to effect your thought process

Are you eating right and drinking the required amounts of water throughout the day 

I am the same 7am boom up about great doing my thing getting things done 

Then 5.30-7.30pm I have negativity creep in it’s mood down time 

You need to connect and become in tune with hot body we are not super heroes where we can be active and happy all day everyday 

Connect with yourself understand your body and mind this will help you manage your mood 

Is it the same time each day 

1 hour before this time eat a banana and a pint of water for example 

Connecting with and knowing you body and mind is so important so you can counter act your daily mood 

Some people it’s the morning they wake up feeling low and as the day goes on they get more focussed 

Don’t stress about this 

If you have anxiety living with it is not the way forward you need to find the source so you can deal with the underlining issue 

Good luck 

• Posted

As always thank you Chris,  yes it's like it happens around the same time daily😔im trying so hard to be strong but it's wearing me down😩

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.