Concerned about Swelling on Rim

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello,

So for about the past week when I masturbate I've been getting a swelling on my penis that is concerning me. It only happens during masturbation and goes away in about an hour after I finish. There is no pain at all when it happens but I'm not sure what might have caused this. I believe it might be a lymph swelling but have no medical knowledge so that is just my best educated guess. Do any of you know what this might be and how concerned I should be about it?

Additional info that may/may not be pertinent:

I'm in the 25-30 year range.

I use lotion when masturbating.

My masturbation sessions can be long 1hr+

I am gay, my last sexual encounter was in August - oral and hands only.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

lymphocele its from masturbating lymphatic fluid trapped under the skin sometimes rubbing the area can get rid of it or u can just leave it be and it will go away by itself

• Posted

they are not harmful an normally causes no long term effects

• Posted

I thought it was lymph fluid but wasn't sure, thank you for confirming. It's happened on several different different days so I wasn't sure if it was something more serious. Is there anything specific I should do to help/avoid in the future? I'm assuming that the best solution would be to avoid masturbation for several days.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.