Concerned and confused with what it might be

Posted , 2 users are following.

I hope someone can give me general idea what this could be. I recently noticed I a few bumps around my butt checks near my vaginal opening. At first I thought it was a skin rash cause by my pad and underwear rubbing against my leg during my period. I thought it healed but recently it started to act up again. The bump/ blister is only painful if I irritate it. It only started getting more bothersome recently when I was on my period and underwear was touching the area. I started getting body aches the other day which I know are symptoms for genital herpes. I plan to go to the doctor soon to get it checked out properly. File size is too big

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

if u have a blister /blisters they should be swabbed within 48hrs in order to get a reliable result u should see your doctor as soon as possible it could be due to friction or it could be herpes

• Posted

• Posted

dont pop them the fluid makes them spread they are contagious to and spread via skin to skin contact dont share towels etc

• Posted

Thank you for being so helpful! This puts a lot of my worries at ease but I still have a few more concern. I'm sexual active with my partner so would it be possible that I past this onto him? The last time we had sex was about 2 weeks ago

• Posted

yes its passed on via skin to skin contact they appear in crops so those will eventually heal and more may appear somewere else its quite contagious

• Posted

Ah that make sense. Okay I'm make sure to extremely careful and avoid any contact. Thank you again for being so responsive and helpful!

• Posted

do doe research on it so u know what your dealing with

• Posted

do some i meant

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.