Concerned and confused with what it might be

Posted , 2 users are following.

I hope someone can give me general idea what this could be. I recently noticed I a few bumps around my butt checks near my vaginal opening. At first I thought it was a skin rash cause by my pad and underwear rubbing against my leg during my period. I thought it healed but recently it started to act up again. The bump/ blister is only painful if I irritate it. It only started getting more bothersome recently when I was on my period and underwear was touching the area. I started getting body aches the other day which I know are symptoms for genital herpes. I plan to go to the doctor soon to get it checked out properly. File size is too big

0 likes, 12 replies

Report / Delete

12 Replies

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up