CONFESSION

Posted , 9 users are following.

Im fessin up b4 Kirsty dobs me in ... :lol:

Today...I had a sweet chilli chicken baguette meal from Burger King. AND, I admit, it was a super size meal.

Ive lost the plot this week. Im putting it down to stress from the kitchen and bathroom flooding scenario on Monday nite.

I will get a grip over the weekend, I promise... smile

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Not to worry Skye

I ate out last night lovely potato and garlic soup followd by creamy pasta dish (this was the best option on the menu - won't be going there again)

Kopped out and didn't take the bluie

SO you and me together girl

Lets get back on the train today!!

Happy days

Laups

• Posted

Dont be nice to her Laups........she's a greedy bint :lol: here's us knocking our pans in and she's off to Burger King......am going round there to tape her gob up :!:

Kirsty :D

• Posted

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats awfy Kirsty! Ur meant tae b kind tae yer sister.... :lol:
  • Posted

Tough Love :!:

Well someone's got to be yer conscience, eh?

After my mini fish & chip supper with mushy peas & gravy. Lets get back on the train :!:

CHOO! CHOO!

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

Oh ye..aahhhh

CHOO CHOO :D

• Posted

Hi Everyone out there,

OMG what is it with us all this week - I've had a blip and had a bacon roll this morning - it was DEEELICCIOUSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you know when you get the smell in your nose and nothing will do except the real thing!! :evil: well that was me a 9am today - I'm not going to eat my dinner tonight to make up for it :x

Hopefully we'll all get back on the train and have a better time next week :roll: :lol:

Good luck to all :P

MSG - Do you work at Reckitts? - I'm from Cottingham originally and my sister works at Reckitts.

• Posted

I have bacon a few mornings a week, nurse said it was okay with fat trimmed, no butter on your roll and you should be ok

Don't give up on your dinner, whats done is done, can't change it now.

Have a nice light dinner and enjoy it.... don't forget these tablets need some fat to work on

• Posted

Hiya Jane

No i work in beverley, a few people i know work at Reckitts!

I have bacon butties all the time, i have trimmed smoked bacon or that turkey bacon stuff on wholemeal bread with tom sauce instead of butter

Also ive found out the eggy bread isnt too high in fat either wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Sky - well done mrs!!! was it really nice. Ever since ive been on these tablets i feel soo naughty if i eat something bed and it makes it taste even better!!!!!

Im on the cho cho train to shrinksville (until i spy the vodka!!!)

• Posted

okay i have to tell you on the map plan it says you can have bacon trimmed so ya got nowt to be guilty of.

Mind burger king and macs have you read the calories SHOCKING.

ya naughty i have a ruler here dont think i cannot reach i have a mtr one here lol.

just joking

• Posted

Ooo Skye,

You'd better watch out Gwen's gonna be your conscience with her metre long ruler and she's not that far away in Northumberland :shock: :!:

D'ya think it'd reach to Derbyshire Gwen :?:

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

Hoping that ruler doesnt reach to yorkshire :shock: otherwise im in trouble!
  • Posted

Im sooo craving a bacon roll now Noooooooooo!!!! does anyone snack in the eve?? the nurse told me to not eat anything after dinner cause your body is meant to fast for 12 hrs. Im not doing well this week, been out for dinner a couple of times and had quite a bit of wine!! cant seem to stop snacking even though low fat stuff like weight watchers cakes etc...

My will power doesn't seem to be around this week! help! :cry:

• Posted

Hey we all get off days, if you fancy a bacon butty go for it

Remember you got to live alittle too, this is not a LIFE SENTENCE, but it'll sure feel like one if you don't have the occasional treat

• Posted

\"My will power doesn't seem to be around this week! help! \"

Ditto!!!

But I think thats me back on the choo choo now.... :lol: :lol:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.