Confused about HBP AN PERI

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi i have been experiencing a little surg in hpb IS THIS NORMAL ?

MY READING WAS 84/130

PLEASE ADVISE...

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi, yes, this normal in perimenopause. But also, this bp reading is not considered high.
    • Posted

Thanks i understand but its nt a noramal reading for me tho am usually 80/117 around there so i was concerned
    • Posted

Hi, also +1 or 2 doesn’t really matter. It depends on the batteries 😉

• Posted

I'm not a Doctor but my GP tald me it's ok. Anything like under 140 is ok. You see my blood pressure went up because of my sinusitis. When it's settled blood pressure came back to normal. 80/120

Also the pressure out side effects us too.

Hope it helps.

• Posted

And it will make the blood pressure slightly up. It's ok it's something to do with blood flouting can not explain it well but I saw 2 ENT before Christmas. Got my answers. I expected huge problems but it was just a bit infection 😉 and hormones can start sinus problems too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.