Confused and scared...

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've had vaginal itch all my life but lastnight I was itchy along my lips and I scratched lightly thru my clothes and immediately a bump developed. It's happened twice. Anytime I've broken out with painful sores,a bad yeast infection and/or bacterial vaginoses was accompanied by it not to mention previous friction I've cause before the breakout out... When I take the vagina meds,all the symptoms and bumps disappears... If it's genital herpes,do those symptoms usually disappear after you've taken vaginal and yeast medicine??? What could it be???

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Nikki

I don't yhink it's gentals warts as they take a long time to go .

Yeast could be what's causing but the itch could be something else pop along to gum clinic very nice and tell them as your doctor would send you there ok ☺please let us know

• Posted

Does it always take a long time for genital herpes symptoms to disappear??? I'm asking a lot about herpes cause in my town,by a doctor that he diagnoses two to three ppl everyday... That's scary. I described my symptoms to like four doctors. One looked at it and said it was herpes the other said it wasnt. One said it sounds like rough sex... How accurate are cultures???
    • Posted

Yes I have them they go and when ya stress they return once you have the virus that's it so gum clinic please
    • Posted

Is it true that you can't pass out it when you're not having an out break???
    • Posted

One more question... Is it true if you're not having outbreak,you can't pass it???

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.