Constant anxiety of vaginal health-these bumps have been scaring me

Posted , 7 users are following.

Basically i am a 23 yr old woman and while ive been relatively sexually active in my life, i started having vaginal intercourse maybe 2-3 months ago. ever since then ive been constantly worrying about getting warts hpv or herpes. i got the hpv vaccine like 3-4 years ago. ihave these bumps that i saw today, but ive always felt a line of bumps on either side of my vaginal opening, i dont look at them very often but today i felt them and they were rougher and more in number than usual. this weekend my bf and i had sex without proper lubricant so im trying to figure out if these bumps look normal or if i should be worried. ive been to the gyno 3 times over worries like this in the last 5 months, the last time being a few weeks ago where the doctor told me i have a yeast infection. ive been treating it and now i see these bumps and i just cant go to the gyno again because im not in my home country dont have insurance, and ive been spending alot of money on these visits. please let me know what you guys think. thanks. imageimage

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.