Constant belshing....stomach wind driving me nuts...anyone the same?? Thx in advance. CK

Posted , 12 users are following.

Hello Ladies

This is back with a vengence. Constant tummy wind and needing to burp ...at times it's worse and im wondering if this is a side effect of my hrt...on for 3 years.

ive been on this site for a while and this has been one of the worst for me and sorry if you guys are thinking " here she goes again". i am sick of the whole thing...im taking steps forward then back again...id scope down tummy and nothing wrong..

and im on probiotic and tried all kinds iof diet and at a loss...

Thx in advance for replies..

CK

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

hi carol i have been fine sine mid december and this week bloating is back! and wind

• Posted

I have the belching thing. I don't take HRT and I eat good yogurt every single day!

• Posted

i started doing this at the beginning of peri and it hasnt let up. i thought it was weird that it seemed like i was burping all the time. so yea me too

• Posted

thanks ladies....its put my mind at ease....i hope it eases for all of us...

CK

• Posted

i have been bloated days now wit real stomach pain along with anxiety which is causing a lot of uncomfortable feelings. I have no clue on what to do anymore . Already on antacids.😢

• Posted

Hi ladies here we go again the stomach pain and bloating is back with a vengeance I can hardly have a full night sleep this annoying pain with constipation is causing me such anxiety I thought I was cured but I was wrong.

• Posted

its awful....i feel your pain...at times life is just about whats wrong with us....hang tight as im sure will pass..please god.

ive heard it can be due to our digestion slowing down due to lack of hormones.bits a nitemare and you can worry all kinds of things. today is a new day so please god...

Hope you feel better soon.

cK

• Posted

Now that you mention... yes a year now since i started hrt feeling gassy as ever. it's downright embarrassing at times!

• Posted

hello ladies,

Had a horrible time with this. Coffee wasnthe main culprit for me, gave that up and starting drinking tea again. Huge improvement. Diet plays big part in peri, track what you're eating, you may discover trigger foods.

• Posted

Oh it can be even when I drink water ... today it has eased so at times I am at a loss... But thanks ... I am trying to keep an eye .. Maybe a need to get a good allergy test done with my blood to see what I react to eh?

C

• Posted

I have just started to notice this along with a pain in my left upper abdomen. It feels better when I pass gas but sometimes the pain in abdomen really burns. I wonder if it is indigestion, gastritis, or something like that and I wonder if it is just a perimenopause thing or if something more serious is wrong. I don't usually ever burp and have been recently but not a lot. I have more of a full feeling and bloating/burning in abdomen. Dr. dismissed me. I guess I will just try to reduce caffeine and fatty foods and see what happens 😦.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.