Constant headache....?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi all.

for more than 5 days now I have had at first like a sinus headache, which then ( yesterday) had a full blown migrane and now today a very bad headache.......I suffer with migranes and take Sumertription BUT this isn't a migrane so I haven't taken a Sumertription?

i have however taken some Nurophen plus but I have still got it?

is this peri related? I haven't really experienced headaches for this lengthy of time and I'm quite concerned! Is this normal..

pie have rang the doctors but have nothing now for appoitments? Which is typical. Can anyone recommend what to do? I have been out ( dropped the kids of at school and took the long way back to my car it did ease off but upon coming back home it came back the headache.

it keeps moving to each side of my temple rotating the lying cental of my head?  Obviosly the tablets aren't working??. Any help would be very much appreciated....

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hi shelly,

i ve had headaches since i was a girl in school, i get vomitting and nausea etc with it

i take the usual meds available here for headaches, i need to sleep

but i noticed after some time the meds stopped working--- they take longer to take effect

but what has worked for me to lessen the frequency is not taking any meds at all and just trying to sleep it off till it goes away ( it has to be a day when i dont have any important pressing engagement )

the next headache comes many days later.....

• Posted

I have the severe head pressure. I've had it everyday for the last few months. When I go to bed it hurts to lye on the back of my head. I wake up with it if I sleep
  • Posted

Hi Shelly,

I used to get them all the time in peri. At one point it felt like I was living on paracetamol.

I used to say it can't be normal to have a headache for days, but it seems some of us have it, I doesn't get them as often once I was post.

• Posted

I'm glad I'm not the only one getting them 24/7. You learn to put up with it. I'm waiting for them to ease and the tinitus to ease.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.