Constant headache :(

Posted , 3 users are following.

About six months ago I began to feel a bit spaced out (detached from reality) and I went to see the doctor about it. They weren't too concerned and recommended that I just used my phone less. Now, the feeling has worsened. I vomited (presumably because of overindulging) about a month ago and it triggered all this. I have a near constant headache and detached feeling. It's like I never really know where I am. Im worrying about this more and more, and I think that is making it worse. I'm still young and this is really making me panic sad Taking painkillers does help with the headache slightly, but not with the detached feeling. Does anybody have a clue on what could help? 

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

do you drink enough?

as you may be dehydrated?

• Posted

im having these same problems and the doctor I see don't give me any pain medicine I don't know what to do I found out that I had hydrocephalus with normal brain pressure and every since then I have been having a really bad headache nausea and some neck stiffness and pain I thought I was having a stroke because I'm overweight but every since these problems I am disoriented can't stand up for long periods I start to feel like I'm going to faint. I don't feel like myself and can't concentrate I was in the hospital for three days they ran test which cost me over 7000 dollars and still couldnt find out what is wrong. In the past month since those test I have been to the urgent care and walk in clinic over 6 times and miss like 10 days of work they still can't find anything else wrong.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.