Constant itching/pain .. for years .. picture warning

Posted , 2 users are following.

I’ve been dealing with this for years not sure what it is .. I’m negative for yeast/herpes/any std .. I’ve been treated for BV with no avail .. please help

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Amy so they have been testing you for other things which came out negative but not further investigating whats causing the constant itching and pain?  Obviously the treatment for BV isnt helping you much either. Says picture warning but no picture showing.  Are you avoiding bathing or showering using perfumed soap or shower gel, not wearing nylon pants, could it be pant liners, there are some that cause a bad reaction with chemicals in them, made mum red raw so we both changed  pant liners which dont irritate. Dont use talc either. Is the itching and pain internal or external?  How old are you, am asking as you say youve had this for yrs now.

Sue 

• Posted

I’m 27 .. I actually finally got a diagnosis of LS !! It’s been 3 years .. finally an answer ..  they refused to test me for it for many years because they said I was too young ... but finally I have some relief and peace ... thank you for help ... but I do all the avoid of irritants daily for little relief they gave .. now with the new meds I AM FINALLY FREEEE
    • Posted

Oh Amy thats good that your all sorted now then

Sue 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.