constant nervous feeling

Posted , 19 users are following.

hi ladies. i know we all have wonderful anxiety and panic attacks but do any of you have a constant feeling of nervousness besides the full blown anxiety and panic attacks?

0 likes, 54 replies

54 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I wake up every morning hoping I will feel better and for a second I do, then it all starts all over again.  I pretty much think I am having a stroke every single day.  You are not alone - we are all here to help each other.  To me its therapy without the co-pay and there is no judging.  So bitch, cry and complain here all you want - because someone  else feels the same way!!! :0)
    • Posted

Lol. I feel the same way. I felt like I was paying $$ every week just to have someone to talk to. That's sad. But now I can come one here and y'all are much more understanding😊

• Posted

You are not alone. I am constantly nervous not knowing how I'm going to feel from one minute to the next. My health anxiety is so bad, I don't google, watch certain commercials, read advertisements or anything I think I will hear bad news as I just can't take it.

• Posted

yes! I wont and cant watch or hear anything that deals with cancer or othe horrible diseases, i turn it off or go to another channel. 
    • Posted

Lana and Jamie. I am just like that! I mute commercials. Some of the stuff I do seems so irrational... but in my mind it's not! No wonder I feel crazy all the time.

• Posted

Yes, I do worry a lot when I was in the ER

For chest and back pain, thaw Dr. Asked me

If I had stress at home. What is worrying me now is all this popping of bones and joint pain. I have Dr. Spot. On Thurs.

• Posted

i am stuggling today. i have no reason to feel anxious but its really bad. i dont qant to take the xanax i know how addicting it is and hard to come off but the constant fast heart rate cant be healthy or good for you either sad anyone else take xanax daily?

• Posted

I was prescribed xanax but didn't want to take it daily either (just for emergencies seems fine).  I got tired of my GP telling me nothing was wrong so went to a cardiologist on my own and they verified the heartbeat was fast and a bit irregular so they gave me beta blockers.  Much better now as long as I stay away from caffeine and alcohol.

• Posted

i seem to always have fast heartbeat too and saw a cardio but they said i was fine and i wore a 24 hr holter monitor
    • Posted

Yeah I am getting that on and off Kim and I have read on these

threads that a lot of ladies are getting them. I even met a former

neighbour last week and she is getting them terrible.

Just another symptom I guess.

I find that when I am busy I don't get them, it is mostly when I am

relaxing or get anxious. Do you know what, I have stopped

worrying about them and it hasn't happened this week yet! 😀

Hope I haven't spomen too soon😕😕

Hop this makes you feel a bit better Kim.

• Posted

thank you for your help. lately i have been getting bad stomach aches andy gastritis is flaring up. i wake up at 5 am with bad stomach ache until i have a BM. went to GI last week and put me on new meds and ordered a bunch of stool samples. idk if peri or something else. guess we will find out
  • Posted

I do Kim, its like I feel the nervouness on the inside of my hands, arms and even face, it scars me to the point like am I fixing to have a seziure and I don't have epilepsy. I even get this internal shaking and added to that off and on I feel like I'm actually buzzing!  It's enough to keep me on full alert!  :-( 

• Posted

i am feeling that way now! and i feel so bad cause its hard to take care of my house and 3 kids. youngest is 6 sad

• Posted

me too!!! i feel like im gonna drop from a seizure! its horrible. and i feel internal shaking too sad

• Posted

Just jogged my memory Kim. I had that internal shaking for quite

a while. Gone now, thank God☺

• Posted

I get that internal buzzing too! I believe it's the vagus nerve and I feel it buzzing mostly over my stomach area. I never heard anyone mention it in regard to peri before and thought I had developed a nerve disorder. When I described it to my gyno, she looked alarmed and said it was not normal at all. I'm so glad I came here and everyone is so open and honest. We know a lot more than many doctors. I'm in the U.S. and just found a new medical doctor certification called Certified North American Menopause Society practitioner. I'll make an appt and report back. 

• Posted

Yeah think it is all part of it Emmy. I havevforgot a lot of the

symptoms I have suffered over these last 12 years, when I read

All the things you Ladies are experiencing now it brings it all back!

I have survived this far (still getting some symptoms though)so

there is hope! lol😊

Another thing, I have decided to give up this nervousness thing

and am taking my confidence back. Done a couple of things

today without asking husband to help, and they turned out ok!

Had to be done, can't be a wuss foreve😁😁😁

• Posted

Yeah is all part of it Emmy. I have forgotten so many of the symptoms

I have had over the last 12 years, but reading you Ladies

experiences has jogged my memory ( still getting some though)😯

On a positive note I have decided to get over this nervousness

and take back my confidence. I have done a couple of things

today without dithering or asking husband opinion/to help and

they turned out ok. I have got to stop being a wuss, never used

to be! Lol😁😁

• Posted

wow 12 years!? please tell me its just really bad for a year or 2 then you only dont feel good randomly
    • Posted

I get the same slight shaking/buzzing inside almost all the time too!  I get the constant back/chest aches and popping of joints that grace5455 gets too.  Can't sleep well at all anymore.  The only comfort is that we're not the only one I guess.

• Posted

Well Kim, I have had a lot of symptoms and each one has lasted

a relatively shortmperiod of time, hot flushes have been the most

consistent so thats not so bad. I have had one or two really nasty

ones but not every woman will experience so many symptoms, I

have just been unlucky.I am 56 and postmenapausal but I tell you

something none of this is as bad as the nightmare I went through

with periods. They certainly spoilt what should have been the best

years of my life.

Whatever this change of life throws at you you will cope like I have

and you have all of us to advise you on how to get through each one.

But you are gonna be fine, believe that and you will.

I have always used laughter, it gets me through☺☺

All the best to you

• Posted

i think the mental ones are the worst that i need to end. the anxiety, confusion, memory, and off balance feeling ( which i think is getting better.. i pray )
    • Posted

Yeah the balance thing is usually really temporary. Think we are

gonna have to learn to live with the memory thing.

I am sure the anxiety will pass in time.

Keep talking when you feel bad, we are all here to help each other.

☺☺

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.