Constant pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

does anyone one else like me suffer from pain24/7 I mean from the time you wake up to the time you fall asleep because I thought we only got pain when we get anxious or have panic attack but I'm not anxious all the time but I still suffer with horrible pains and aches anyone else get the same 

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Yes I get the same. That's why I hate when doctors say "oh it's just anxiety" because it's like I wasn't even anxious in the first place! But it's like this because we still have the anxiety in the back of our minds no matter what. I've had many pains. Head aches, eyes, ears, breasts (right now and I keep thinking I have breast cancer), legs, arms, almost anything. But I've asked my doctor if anxiety can cause pain and he replied saying "oh yeah!!" Anxiety can literally make you feel any kind of pain, it's so crazy. Our mind/brain is a really powerful thing. I believe my doctor at that time cause he went to Harvard! So yes anxiety can make you feel constant pain.
    • Posted

It's so scary I think I have cancer all the time because of my pains and when I search them cancer pops up every time I had a headache now for 5 whole days and i get ear pain sickness ringing in my ears back pain pains in my hands arms everywhere how isit possible 
  • Posted

I am in a lot and i mean a lot of pain all day every day which apparently is down to anxiety until u suffer with it yourself you dont realise the damage this illness can cause. Hope you feel better soon
    • Posted

glad I'm not the only 1 what sort of pain do u get thanks you to 
    • Posted

Your defo not the only 1 i get aching pains in my chest stabbing pains in my neck, back arms and generally just ache and feel crap sometimes i struggle to believe this is just anxiety.
  • Posted

I know EXACTLY how you feel! I get chest pains, arm pains and back pain ALL the time! Ive had numerous cardiac testing and Drs keep telling me its just anxiety. I cannot understand how it can always be anxiety even when Im not anxious. Up until last year I felt "normal". Now I go to the Dr seeking answers to questions that Im not getting. sad
    • Posted

I feel for you I really do the Dr says the same to me anxiety not saying I don't believe it just can't understand how it can hurt so much it really is painful and scary 
    • Posted

Thank You! Its really tough to believe its just anxiety. I hope to find something to help me feel better. Im seeing a Psychiatrist and a Psychologist so theres a start. I hope you start to feel better soon! smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.