constant worry

Posted , 7 users are following.

i worry constantly about my health. im scared to be alone i swear i got a brain tumour. it all started after an ear virur dizziness nausea because i worry constantly ive been getting episodes of derealisation. and mild continuous headaches. which i think murt be a brain tumour. although ive suffered anxiety most of my life. this times been really bad. its there 24/7 although i try to do things to dirtract my mind its always there. i also feel a bit off balance when im out walking cos as soon as i go out i start thinking im going to fall down any 1 else suffering from these anxiety symptons? pls i would appreciate any answers

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi I'm sorry you are going through all this ;( I'm currently going through derealization which makes me panic sad and stress more it's horrible I feel like I'm going crazy
    • Posted

hello antsytammi iue seen some of ur ports. recently ive lost interest in everything all i want tn do is stay at home and think about my illness its really affecting my life i cant do anything if i do it its cos i have to not want to. by the way do u feel off balanced at times? are u on any meds?
    • Posted

When I was on Zoloft I felt very off balance and weak so I stopped taking it I'm trying to beat this on my own I'm taking a multi vitamin and I don't feel as bad it's just the dang derealization it's annoying and scary but I'm trying to push through
  • Posted

Hi Elaine

Anxiety sucks and there are many many symptoms.

If you have not been checked by doc yet then do so, once you know for sure your symptoms are psychosomatic then the anxiety can be treated.

I personally have had depression for many years manageable with medication, my anxiety only started in December, I went to and e twice thinking I am having a heart attack/stroke,

• Posted

Elaine, most headaches don't indicate a brain tumor so hope you can relax about it.

Vision problems, difficulty in speaking and seizures are some symptoms that occur for people who might have this, and you don't seem to be experiencing these.

Get a checkup with the doctor to relieve your anxiety, and I'm sure they'll suggest a simple remedy.  Hope this helps.

• Posted

Sorry Elaine my computer keeps freezing and I didnt finish my message

Meds CBT exercise all help

Your not alone stay strong

• Posted

thanx lynne certainly try anyway. i dont have trouble ŕeaking or seizurer. but my vision problem in my right eye ir due to a vitreous hemorage h had last year and the blood still hasnt cleared up causing a little blurry vision im also on cozaar for hbp maybe thats causing symptons plus my depression
  • Posted

Hi elaine,Like you I have sufferd anxity all my life ,I can relate with the constant dizziness and headaches and it all boils down to health anxiety mine reached a peak after getting labrynthitus, so I was put on mirtazapine which helped the headaches caused with stress but I still have the dizziness and can relate to how you feel ,I was given a cat scan which proved ok,to put your mind at rest I would ask doctor for a brain scan ,do you have medication for your anxiety ?
    • Posted

hi nezza mine too got worse after what the doc said was labyrinitis. the stress and worsy caused physiäl symptoms as soon as 1 disapeared another 1 appeared. i googled my symptons and up came accoustic neuroma things got worse after that. cos im thinking about them 24/7 asa i wake up in the morn theyre there. i was given citalopram but the side effects were terrible i went to an ent was given an audiogram where anything sinister was ruled out. ive also got tinnitus in my right ear and sometimes i feel a little off balance
  • Posted

Hi there

You sound just like me. I get constant dizziness and feel off balance. I have had many ear infections and the amount of times I have been convinced of a brain tumour is crazy! I have had tests and I am fine. But honestly... You r ok. Pm me if u wanna talk

• Posted

hello thank you for reassuring me its nothïng sinister. deep down i know it isnt but the thought is stuck somewhere at the back of my mind and i jus cant get rid of it. apart from the off balance feeling have u ever felt spaced out at times?
    • Posted

Hi again Elaine

No problem. The feeling of being spaced out/disorientated/not real is another reason why I cant leave my flat. I have a huge fear of fainting because of all this crap.

Your not alone in this. The feeling of being spaced out is really common with anxiety, especially when you really think about it. Do you have any techniques when this happens?

• Posted

Hi again Elaine

No problem. The feeling of being spaced out/disorientated/not real is another reason why I cant leave my flat. I have a huge fear of fainting because of all this crap.

Your not alone in this. The feeling of being spaced out is really common with anxiety, especially when you really think about it. Do you have any techniques when this happens?

• Posted

Yes elaine,I found out it,s down to hyperventilating when you are feeling anxious ,what I do is lie down and take deep breaths and breath out slowly and you will find that it will relax you and slow your heart rate,I have bad palpitations at times and it works for me, I dont know how many times I have been to A@E thinking I,m having a heart attack and ecg was normal, anxiety is a horrible illness ,I have health anxiety and long standing depression,you can have all kinds of thoughts going through your mind but they are only thoughts , .I hope things get easier for you elaine and I really understand about the dizziness but it will eventually go

take care neil

• Posted

i also get bad morning anxiety i dread waking up in the morning to face the day i reały look forward to nightime. honestly i want to be alone sometimes to cry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.