constant Yawning

Posted , 6 users are following.

I'm guessing this is part of Anexity as well but does anyone get yawning where they have to constantly yawn to get there breath back? Also sometimes I can't catch my breath back by yawning and feel as if I can no longer breath? Sometimes when it's really bad I have to breath in quick to catch my breath sad I feel that the room is always fuzzy when I have a attack. All bloods ok and Doctor says it's anexity but I always think are they wrong.

0 likes, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

• Posted

OMG I thought I was the only one! I yawn constantly! When I have what I call yawning fits they literally come one after the other!

I try to hide it because I'm sick of people asking if I'm hungry or sleepy! I'm also sick of explaining it's another thing anxiety disorder does to yasad

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I have that also sometimes i breathe so much it becomes an obsession to make sure that im breatheing right now im constantly thinking about my breathing its scary i hate it
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I sometimes get that Danielle, where you feel like you have to yawn to catch your breath. I've had that on and off for 10 years it's defo anxiety Try not to worry smile
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Your feeding into your thoughts about yawning too much.  It is your anxiety thinking, getting you all worked up.  It is anxiety.  You have to learn to not believe every thought you have.  Those of with anxiety have all kinds of thoughts pop in and out of our heads that are weird, lies, etc.  Write down thoughts that bother you and challenge them.  Talk back to the lies you tell yourself. 
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up