constantly dizzy and feeling of passing out, anxiety related?

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi I have suffered really bad with anxiety and now I constantly feel dizzy all day especially in big crowds of people. my head feels like there's so mutch pressure it's about to explode and it triggers my anxiety is this apart of anxiety or something else I have a hospital appointment in Feb 2017 for this but wondered if anyone has been through the same thankyou all x

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Have you bin for a blood test to check if your anemic or anything I also have anxiety and I'm constantly feeling dizzy all time I have to constant sit down it stops me from going out as I start feeling panicky and dizzy when I'm in front of people I'm home bound I can't take my children to school or go shopping or anything I also can't get on public transport or get in taxis due to my dizziness go back to the doctors request a blood test as I do no anxiety can cause aneamia and that causes a lot of dizziness also if your not eating or drinking plenty of fluids that causes dizziness..hope this helps

• Posted

Yeah I have all came back fine just sick I have no life through it is have children myself and the feel like im passing out and going to die doesn't help I hope you get sorted soon x

• Posted

In on the same boat! I feel the same tired weak dizzy all day long! This is making my life so hard, I'm scared to go out alone because i think I'm going to faint ! All blood work that i did were clear but still I'm not feeling ok

• Posted

my blood came back okay I'm just scared incase I do pass out I hate how all of a sudden this has came on i have no life sad I'm just glad I'm not the only one and it's apart of anxiety because I feel as if the pressure in my head will make it blow

• Posted

what did your dr say about this?
    • Posted

no why? I had a really bad ear infection a year ago that left my ear scarred from the swelling but it had cleared I think

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.