continues headache help!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have a headache always even when im feeling a bit fine its making me freak out. i have headache in one side of my head with pressure in my right ear im always thinking about it That it gets worse, it is just me

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Not always
    • Posted

I get a lot of headaches but it's hard for me to tell you what it is. Have you seen a doctor?
    • Posted

Went to see a doc about my ear and everything is okyy since the pain comes originaly from my ear but i think its really from over thinking i don't know. Should i go have head CT? But i already did alot of scans for my body
    • Posted

I've got a neurology referral so hoping I will get a scan. I'm not sure if they would look at your head on another scan if it was for something else.
  • Posted

I have had a headache for 3 months i got put on antibiotics to clear up suspected sinus infection the headaches continued for a week after finishing them now I'm left with pain in right side of head comes on when it wants really sharp pain and also my ear has started popping ect and like kinda feeling upside down /fullness have you been to doctors ? Xx
    • Posted

Thats exactly what im feeling really sharp pain in my right side and also been given antibiotics im still on them now, i feel bet better when i take pain killers. Do u have visual blurriness??
    • Posted

Yes I have had vision blurring also flashes ect and dots also been getting dizzyness now and again and like I can't think straight or mid convo I forget what I was even going to say ect everything has become difficult have you been put on amoxicillon ?? Xx
    • Posted

Thays what I was put on though it hasn't done much Im not sure either my doctor thought it was amazing when I said I have headaches for 3 months but still nothing offered accept amoxicillon
  • Posted

Hi zine, Your headache's & visual disturbance sounds like migraine, particularly as it's became chronic, this can happen with migraine.

Maybe the doctor could prescribe a triptan or propanalol to try.  I suffer from migraine and have one sided headaches, visual disturbances & sometimes a fullness in my ear.

Might be something to consider, good luck !!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.