Contriception

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm 16 years old and I recently had sex with my boyfriend, I found that the contraception didn't work( the condom split) after finding this out I went and took the emergency contriception  the morning after pill and I am unsure if it was worked, I am due on my period and I haven't come on yet! I'm scared and don't know what to do? 

0 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

How many days late are you hun, if you haven't come on after 7 days then you will need to take a pregnancy test x
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I'm 6 days late, I've taken a pregnancy test and it was shown negative, will it be a accurate result so soon after ? Is it a possibility to miss my period this month becuase of the morning after pill and worrying about it ? 
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Providing that you did take the morning after pill shortly after this and followed the instructions I'd guess you are OK but as the other poster says you can always get a pregancy test.  Even my local pound shop sells them ...
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

You could go to your Dr and see if there is anything they can do for you.  Sooner rather than later.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi, it is Not uncommon for this type of stress to cause lateness. Try not to worry and go in to see you Doctor to have a qualified asessment. Good Luck !  and always remember to play safe.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up