Convinced I have cancer!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Unexplained nausea, unexplained fatigue, unexplained body aches, unexplained soreness on both the right and left side of my ovaries, unexplained lower back pain, unexplained bloating. 

I’m a young mother, im 23, im also a student and I work part time. I’m busy. I don’t have time to slow down. Even on the days I feel bad, I still keep going and push through it. I exercise pretty regularly and I’ve made it a habit to eat healthy. I really do try my hardest to take care of myself. Im trying to do whatever I can to make myself have more energy and feel GOOD. Whenever I feel like it’s working, I start feeling tired and drained again, just out of the blue. And some of these weird aches and pains come back. 

Yes, I deal with anxiety and some depression. I’ve noticed it becoming the “norm” since I had my son over 2 years ago. However, I haven’t been consistently worried that something’s wrong with me until recently. 

These unexplained aches and feelings that I descibe DO come and go. There are days when I feel better than others but there are also days when I feel too bad to do much of anything- still, I push through and get stuff done, always. 

I don’t have Health Insurance right now and so I haven’t made it to the doctor very much in the last couple years. I had a yearly exam a month ago and they checked my lady bits for cervical cancer and that came back negative. She briefly felt around in my ovaries and didn’t feel any cysts but she could’ve missed something. I haven’t had my blood checked in a year or two. So, there are things I need to have checked.

Another thing- I get hungry very frequently. If I dont eat, my body feels horrible. Once I eat, I usually feel better.

Any advice would be appreciated.  

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hope

You do sound stressed with your Anxiety however I really would suggest you have words with a health professional .You mention you are frequently hungary and need to eat, I would suggest you get yourself checked.

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.