Could all of these symptoms to treat the Reflux? I think that one of the Reflux is too much. Please

Posted , 6 users are following.

The attack begins with symptoms consistently:

- yawn

- feeling tired

- nausea

- convulsive spasms of the legs and arms

- numbness in the right heel and then the entire foot

- feeling cold right foot and sometimes the whole right side of the body

- severe dizziness

- loss of concentration

- blurred vision

- fall asleep after eating

After eating can immediately go to sleep for 5-20 minutes (as if going to pass out) and Wake up

Sometimes the attack lasts couple of hours and lately it lasts more than 5-7 hours. with each time the attacks are amplified

I wear several pairs of socks, a sweater, pants, even if the weather is hot. when I warm up, there is a gradual improvement

A attacks happen every day now

Other symptoms:

- the feeling of a full stomach

- constipation alternate diarrhea

- sour, sweet or bitter taste

- aching pain in right hypochondrium

- burning sensation in the chest

- heartburn frequent (currently every day) and became very strong

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Good evening to everyone.Almost a month I haven't been here. Had prolems with internet.

I passed the test with Barium Swallow . The test showed that I have not reflux. Very strange. Although I stopped eating. Have eat only boiled potatoes, boiled chicken breast, not fat while fish, carrots and beets. All boiled in water, and  milled with a blender. All symptoms persist. Before Barium Swallow test gastroscopy showed severe gastritis.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.