Could it be hormone imbalance

Posted , 3 users are following.

These intense feelings of bonds between everyone I know is changing and I'm not sure if it is due to anxiety or hormone imbalance all happening at once causing me to be anxious about it. I don't know what way to describe it cause it is confusing but I just feel like different to the way I used to? I'm so unsure and confused it's annoying me

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Tanya 

please consider my advice as from a concerned parent 

Don't sit pouring symptoms into a pc you will imagine you have everything, where's your mum /adult relative whilst you are spending hours on the web.

go and see your gp or talk to the school counsellor nurse or crisis mental health but dont sit worrying.

anxiety what ever the cause is crap! 

As being bi or lesbian apart from being young to be worrying what's the problem 20 years ago yep I could sympathize but your sexuality exploration of sexuality is your choice if you look up gay and lesbian helpline there always someone to talk to or again school 

There's nothing wrong it's not a disease it's normal.you're 15 enjoy  life 

yep exams are hard even harder if you have to redo them in your 30's because you don't at 15! 

I know!! 

I don't know what your relationship with your responsible adult but you Will be surprised at how much parents already know and they worry 

hope this helps 

• Posted

My mum has problems herself like she had a lot of bad stuff happen to her when she was younger so she does struggle with things like this, and before she completely lost it and started going crazy about me saying I feel detached from her and all my family like crying and just going out of control and it's given me a really weird one around her like I feel so uncomfortable around her and it's scaring me I feel completely different towards her but I don't want to 😭😭
    • Posted

I actually feel like I have a mental illness or something it's scaring the crap out of me 
    • Posted

Then talk to social services just talk to someone 

have you spoken to the Samaritans but if you feel you are in a place of danger then you can ring the police enquiry line 

I think Samaritans even have an email so you can chat 

• Posted

No it's not danger I just don't feel normal around her I'm scared it's ridiculous this now 
    • Posted

And I've emailed Samaritans and they just don't really help as they are not medically trained
  • Posted

Hi Tanya - I hope you've had an okay day. It's obvious that you're very concerned and worried (and stressed out) by your feelings. You know something isn't right - but you don't know what. In such circumstances, many people - myself included - often think the worst. And it can get very confusing. It's important you get some help. As some of the other posts have suggested, go and see your doctor and explain to then how you're feeling.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.