Could the doctors diagnosed me wrong?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ok I'll get a really sore nose sometimes to the point I'm crying when I search about it it's a blister inside it but it will come up as type 1 instead of type 2 the doctor said I have type 2 I don't get cold sores on the mouth though so maybe it's something else? I do get really painful zits on my face once in awhile to I know I shouldn't pop them but I do it's a habit. When my nose is really sore to like right now I'll think that it's bleeding when it's not it feels like someone grabbed me and banged my nose hard on something basically I can't explain it better then that I even think the sore nose causes a headache to because it's rare when I get headaches now since I eat healthy it always appears when the nose is sore, if anyone knows what could help the pain and tell me I really appreciate it.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi there, what sort of test you have taken to come out with type 2?
  • Posted

Many of the problems that you attribute to herpes really don't sound like they are due to herpes. It is rare for the virus to cause so many problems in a person.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.