Could this be a genital wart

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have had this small bump on my vulva across from my vaginal hole kind of near my butt cheek crease. I am not sure how long it has been here. I last shaved in the middle of August, and I recently started feeling this small bump this past week and a half ago. I took a break from being sexually active from November to the last week of August. I noticed I had a minor bacterial infection, because I was itching a lot, got treated, and the itch went away. I then noticed vaginal burning 3 days before my cycle. On the day before, the burning went away, and I felt fine. I figured I had just gotten a yeast infection due to the antibiotics. Now I am freaking out about this bump, because I am not for sure what it is. I took a picture of itand looked at it, and it's texture is no different than my vagina. It literally just looks like raised skin. There is also no pain, itching, or burning associated with this bump. Could this be a wart, and does this sound like an std?

0 likes, 19 replies

Report / Delete

19 Replies

• Posted

How do you post a picture from mobile??

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

yes maybe .. because i have the same thing .. and i had just consult my doctor and she said its a hpv 6-11 which is non cancerous beter to get a vaccin and cuttinize which is theyill burn your wart.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

aftwe the vaccine and cuttinize you ill be okay and irs not an std .. but as long as you dont get a vaccin and cuttinize something like that .. you are not able to have sex with tour partner for not to be worsen or transmit.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

there is a vaccin which is for Hpv vaccine for warts and yes to protext you agaunst some of the kost commin hov types and the gealtg problems tht the virus can cause
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

sorry for the wirds may keyboard is not good righr now gope u still understand
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

there is a vaccine which is for Hpv vaccine for warts and yes to protect you against some of the most common hpv types and the health problems tht the virus can cause

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

what vaccine did you took ? is it for hpv or not? so if not.. its still possible to get hpv from the others. so better to consult to your gyne for you to be okay .
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

genital wart is a cause by hpv . search of it. for you to know more about it.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

really?? wow thats good for you. but me im alrwady at 6-11 and its sad to say for me :'(

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

you have only one wart?
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up